This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

What is the Assigned Tech List Tech order based on? Can it be reorganized?

FormerMember
FormerMember

The assigned tech list (Image Below) order looks random.  It is not in alphabetical order by last name like most of Web Help Desk.  What is order of this list based on?  Can it be changed?

I have been unable to find any list of techs in this particular order except the Assigned Tech List.

Thanks for your help.

AssignedTechListOrder_3.jpg

• I think it should be in Alphabetical with Surname, but not sure why yours isn't

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to tspwayne

Thank you for your reply.  I opened a ticket with Solarwinds support and they confirmed it should be Alpha by Last name.  Every other list on my system is correct.  They are not sure why this is occurring on my configuration and did not have a solution for me.  Tough Luck is basically what they said.

If anyone can tell me where in the database this list is stored or created maybe I can figure out how to fix it.