This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NTA 4.0 - all NTA resources missing from Web-based Report Builder?

Just noticed this..

I know that the Report Writer legacy NTA reports are obsolete and need to be recreated...fair enough.

However, when attempting to create any sort of report via the Web, I seem to have no access to any NTA resources for building these reports.

Is this a known fact and somehow I just missed the news, or do other 4.0 users have NTA-specific content sources available to them when creating reports via the Web?

Thanks for any info.

• Hi,

well, new reporting is a bit tricky I agree :-) NTA resources (charts as on normal view) can't be added to reports yet, because of some technical difficulties. However to create a table-form reports using NetFlow data use Custom table resource and then further specify which data you want to see there - now you would can access NetFlow data.

Much easier way thou, is to take one of existing built-in NTA web-reports (Report Category > Historical NetFlow Reports) and duplicate&edit it.