1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 24, 2014 1:43 PM by choly

NTA 4.0 - all NTA resources missing from Web-based Report Builder?

rharland2012

Just noticed this..

I know that the Report Writer legacy NTA reports are obsolete and need to be recreated...fair enough.

However, when attempting to create any sort of report via the Web, I seem to have no access to any NTA resources for building these reports.

Is this a known fact and somehow I just missed the news, or do other 4.0 users have NTA-specific content sources available to them when creating reports via the Web?

Thanks for any info.

• Re: NTA 4.0 - all NTA resources missing from Web-based Report Builder?
          choly

Hi,

well, new reporting is a bit tricky I agree :-) NTA resources (charts as on normal view) can't be added to reports yet, because of some technical difficulties. However to create a table-form reports using NetFlow data use Custom table resource and then further specify which data you want to see there - now you would can access NetFlow data.

Much easier way thou, is to take one of existing built-in NTA web-reports (Report Category > Historical NetFlow Reports) and duplicate&edit it.