1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 7, 2014 9:47 AM by Milan_Volejnik

Performance widgets in report

kolev

Hi all,

I have a customized dashboard with CPU performance widgets for some important virtual  machines.

From time to time we need a reports for the CPU loads on these machines for custom period (for example for last Friday)

I can do this on the dashboard by clicking "Custom" and choosing the desired period.

The problem is that when I generate the report from the dashboard, the report content default Day performance graphs.

I tried to print it through the browser (tried IE,Chrome,Mozilla) but it's print only the first page.

Any ideas how to create report with Performance widgets with customized period?

• Re: Performance widgets in report
          Milan_Volejnik

Hello,

if you want to print Performance Chart widget you can export the widget as *.PNG (Advanced Options - Export as PNG) or copy the widget link (URL or HTML code), open it in another tab / browser and print it (see picture below). If the HTML code is used then I recommend that you modify width and height values in  <object type=... line in order to get rid of possible scrollbars.

VMAN_widget_print.png

Please let me know if it helps.