Thanks for the pointer. Page 3, Customizing Your New Multiple Interface Statistics View, bullet 5. Check Multiple Interfaces Chart does not exist in my NPM 10.4
I looked around for it but cant find it.
I want to do the same thing only I would like to see the percent utilization min/max in/out and bps min/max in/out on the same chart. I have them setup right now to just see the bps max in. I have about 45 different routers I need to look at and would like to run reports with the graphs to email out. We have another product right now that I do this with and would like to get to one platform (Solarwinds) to do all my reporting from.
Got it fixed after opening a ticket with Support. Not intuitive but it worked. This is a modified reply from support.
1. In the Web Console:
- Log into the Orion Web Console
- Click on the Node in "All Nodes" resource
- Click on the Interface that is indicated within the Node Details view
- Click on the Chart that you would like to have show up on the view (example, click the Min/Max/Average bps In/Out).
VERY important that you click on the actual sub title highlighted in red.
And when you select the Chart, capture the URL and paste in the Notepad.
2. Back to the Web Console
- Navigate to Settings > Manage Views > Add a Summary View)
- Name your View (this will be your Dashboard for Multiple Charts Interface Utilization
- Click '+' icon at the working column, type Custom HTML on search tab
3. Select "Preview" and it will raise another page with the Custom HTML resource showing up.
4. Select "Edit" on the top right of the resource
5. With the URL that you have copied previously, put it in the text box with the following format:
<iframe src="URL" width="1000" height="700"></iframe>
* Replace with the URL that you have retrieved from Step 1, and do not remove the double quotes (")
6. Continue performing Steps 1 to 5 to get all the necessary interfaces to be showing up on the same page.
Note that you can adjust either the column from the Customize View Settings, or just drag the resource left and right on the Dashboard itself to adjust the width of your resource.
You should be able to add a Custom Object resource and arrive at the same result without all the iframe stuff.