This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SAM Template Thresholds - Realistic?

Hello ,

I have a general question for anyone who might have some more info. We've been working with SAM templates lately and we have realized that most of the thresholds that are pre-configured , have their thresholds set up ridiculously low, and as a result they trigger all the time, even though the system is performing well and with no delays. I was wondering about who decided for the values set for component thresholds, and what they are based on? Are they based on real-time production environments or just  created in a "perfect world"?

Also wondering, is there a chance we can get some more info on the actual components of each template and what they mean? I found the SAM template reference document, but it simply copies the textual information existing on the web console. Any chance for more insightful info on each individual component?

Thanks,

Alex