This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do I view Scheduled Unmanaged Transactions?

Hello,

I am relatively new to Orion and I worked with a co-worker to schedule an unmanage of some nodes and transactions for a 3 hour window. However, after doing so, I saw that there was no way to "see" what transactions were scheduled for unmanage. In another thread it was mentioned that there is a "you can see the scheduled unmanaged transactions in Manage Transactions grid. Grid has columns "Unmanage from" and "Unmanage until" which are by default hidden. If you enable these columns and order by e.g. "Unmanage from" you will be able to see scheduled unmanage times." Does anyone know the steps to enable this view? Thanks much! We are running Orion Core 2012.2.2, SAM 5.5.0, NCM 7.1.1, NPM 10.4.2, NTA 3.11.0, WPM 2.0.1, IVIM 1.5.

Mohammed