This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Report - how to pull the info for 'updates last installed' field in 'Windows Update Information'?

Hi there -

I'm trying to build a clever little custom report that shows me the last time Windows updates were installed on a list of servers.

As described in the subject of this question, I can see the 'updates last installed' field inside of the 'Windows Update Information' asset and inventory widget provides this perfectly.

So, all I really want to do is get the SQL query to call this one piece for each of the servers. I can leverage a pre-canned report template for the node name without issue.

I lack the expertise in SQL at this time to grab this info.

If anyone can shed some light on how to expose this SQL query so I can populate it, that would be the best early New Year gift I could imagine.

Thanks and happy New Year!