I have found a fix!
To fix, please stop all Orion services. Then please change this file:
- c:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\APM\SolarWinds.APM.Probes.dll.config
- Find the <WmiSettings> section and change the ConnectOptions from "BothAutoCorrectedFirst" to "Default".
Then run the Permissions Checker
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Solarwinds\Orion
- Find executable OrionPermissionchecker.exe
- Run this exe
- If there are permissions error press repair
After running the checker give it about 5 minute and run the checker again.
Could you add the software versions of NPM (and UDT) to your post -- we've an extensive Aruba install (almost 10,000 wireless APS's) and they are being discovered OK (through polling the controllers) with 10.6.1