2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2013 8:02 AM by Dipak Rai

Need assistance for having Architecture Structure

Dipak Rai

Hello,

I am working one one project where I have to deploy below Modules. So Have to prepare the architecture. Will some one help me in that.

Network Performance Monitor SLX

Polling Engine (6)

Network Configuration Manager DLX

IP Address Manager IPX

VoIP and Network Quality Manager X

Engineers Edition Toolsets (7, 30, 9) (46 total)

Network Topology Mapper

Fail Over Engine P2

I am thinking to deploy all Solarwinds Module on Single Server and each polling engines on each different server. FOE will be replica of Primary Server.

Kindly give suggestion on that.  Thanking in advance.

• Re: Need assistance for having Architecture Structure
          jeff.stewart

Can you provide us with an element count?  It might be beneficial to stack the additional polling engines to reduce hardware and maintenance overhead.

• Re: Need assistance for having Architecture Structure
              Dipak Rai

Interfaces            Count Ports/ device          Total ports  

DC Switch                 1000                               50                            50000 

Other Switches            5000                              10                           50000 

Routers                     2000                                5                             10000 

Total                          8000                                                              110000