This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

IP SLA Operation Web-based Reports

Is it possible to produce reports for UDP jitter and latency using the web-base reporting tool rather than Report Writer on the server?  I have been through it and cannot see any options for IP SLA parameters, only predefined SLA parameters can be created in Report Writer as far as i can see.  I was hoping to add graphs which look good on other reports i have done on the web-based reporter but there isn't an option to add these on Report Writer.

• Looking for same functionality. I notice no response posted. Have you had any success with web-based reporting for IP SLA operations ?

• Hi, we still need to populate missing entities of VNQM into new web-based reporting. UDP jitter is not there in 4.1 version but we would like to push it into vNext (currently in Beta 1).

Can you tell me what report exactly are you trying to build?

• I'd like to be able to reproduce the graphs available for UDP Jitter, latency, and packet loss that I see here: ../Orion/Voip/IpSlaOperation.aspx?NetObject=ISOP:#    (Where the # is the SLA operational number, of course.)  I want to be able to create a graph of the Last 7 Days that I can schedule to run every Friday and send to my manager's email.  I see how to create a tabular report in Report Writer, but this is for management, so nice graphs are mandatory.  emoticons_happy.png

• Hi Team,

As I attached snap, can you please let me know step by step, how can I capture the IP SLA report for HTTP & IP ECHO.

Reports>Custom Chart>IP SLA>Advanced Selector> select (add column) attaribiutes are not showing.

I tried with IP SLA Operations ICMP echo> I got options like operation Name (HTTP:// node name....etc) but graph/Chart is not showing.

Kindly share the step by step process.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png