This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom chart showing utilization assistance for NOC view

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if it is possible to create a table that contains the a column for  Location Field, Inbound % Utilization, and Outboud % Utilization for the WAN interface at each of our sites.  This is for our NOC, so it will be going up on a monitor to give them an overview of the WAN.

I initially started with building this out on a map.   I was placing the interface on the map, and then in the label I was using the following "LOC - ${InPercentUtil} /  ${OutPercentUtil}".  What I am running into is we have several sites on the east coast, so the labeling is getting tight in that area.

I started using Report Writer but couldn't that to work correctly so I'm open to suggestions.

• You should be able to do something like that, figure out what the InterfaceID is and you could use something like:

SELECT Nodes.Location, Nodes.Caption, Interfaces.InterfaceName, Interfaces.OutPercentUtil, Interfaces.InPercentUtil FROM Interfaces INNER JOIN Nodes ON Interfaces.NodeID = Nodes.NodeID WHERE Interfaces.InterfaceID = xxxx OR Interfaces.InterfaceID = xxxx OR Interfaces.InterfaceID = xxxx ORDER BY Nodes.Location DESC

as SQL in your OrionReport file or the equivalent through the Report Writer. Might be a better way to do it but I believe that should work for what you're asking