This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Check-out or check-in of reservation no longer possible

We're using Web Help Desk 11.0.7

We have a couple of devices for which users can make reservations.

This worked fine until last week.

We have a device with a reservation what was check-in on 29-11-2013.

When I make a new reservation for that device, the fields for Checked-Out and Check-In are missing.

I see the prompts on left side, together with the planned out and planned in prompts.

And I can enter the planned out and planned in dates.

Reservation.png

I have restarted the Web Help Desk, but that didn't work.

I've checked the logfile, but couldn't find anything that points to problems with reservations.

Who has a clue?

• Hi,

let us see if our QA can reproduce this problem.

Peter

• Hi,

so far we are not able to reproduce this issue. Can you please contact Solarwinds support to look into this?

Thanks,

Peter

• 3 years later, I'm having the same issue. Was there ever a resolution for this?

• Not sure if there was a resolution for them, but just a note in case it helps someone:

TL;DR:   you have to be inside the reservation time window to see the check in/out buttons.

---------------------------------

If i make a reservation for an asset, and the Scheduled Out time has not been met yet, i will not see any icons for "check out" or "check in".

This screenshot was taken on 12/5/16 at 12:15p.m., so the "Scheduled Out" time of the reservation wont arrive until tomorrow:

2016-12-05 12_14_17-10.199.7.164 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

However, if i look at a reservation when the current time is between the Scheduled Out and Scheduled In date/time, those options will be there.

For this screenshot, i edited the reservation to start on 12/5/16 12:00p.m. (15 minutes ago) so that we are now "in" the time window of the reservation:

2016-12-05 12_18_25-10.199.7.164 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

As a Tech, when i physically hand over the laptop, I would come to the reservation and click "Check Out" to formally indicate that in the system.  Once i do that, I'll see the option that i can use to "Check In" the reservation when the laptop has been returned:

2016-12-05 12_22_48-10.199.7.164 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

• That makes sense now! Thanks for clarifying.