2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2013 3:40 PM by evanr

RC 5.7.0

evanr

Looks like 5.7.0 just dropped.  Downloading it now.

Wow painless.  Upgrade is done, new connectors, reports..etc.  Agents are updating.  Easiest upgrade yet.  Kudos SW.

Seems to have maybe broke the IIS connectors.  I'm in the process of attempting the sensortoolupgrade again.

Capture.JPG

This is what i'm seeing in the spoplog

(Fri Nov 15 10:38:44 CST 2013) EE:CRIT [ThreadCenter v23860] {com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.IISW3CReader:96} Thread com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.IISW3CReader EXCEPTION: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 16

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.AbstractW3CReader.constructLineEntry(AbstractW3CReader.java:166)

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.IISW3CReader.constructLineEntry(IISW3CReader.java:176)

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.AbstractW3CReader.readLogEntry(AbstractW3CReader.java:233)

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.DirectoryReader.readAndPost(DirectoryReader.java:952)

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.DirectoryReader.run(DirectoryReader.java:416)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

at com.trigeo.util.TriGeoThread.run(TriGeoThread.java:57)

Capture.JPG

Hmm I guess it didnt like the / after the W3SVC1 folder.  All is well now.

• Re: RC 5.7.0
          nicole pauls

Interesting - we'll look at this. Thanks!

Any particular thing you're looking for in the upgrade? Anything else notable? (I'm not sure what answer I'd rather have... )

• Re: RC 5.7.0
              evanr

We were mostly looking for the hyper-v 2012 support and the improved search.

I'm only seeing the following on a couple of our web servers now instead of all of them.  It basically kills the connector as well.

Capture.JPG

(Mon Nov 18 11:00:52 CST 2013) EE:ERR [FastCenter v25767] {ComModuleSpop:21} Failed to start FAST reader: Microsoft IIS W3C v7.0 for connector ID: IISW3C7_0 - reader failed to report the error;

(Mon Nov 18 11:05:25 CST 2013) EE:CRIT [ThreadCenter v23860] {com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.IISW3CReader:54} Thread com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.IISW3CReader EXCEPTION: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 16

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.AbstractW3CReader.constructLineEntry(AbstractW3CReader.java:166)

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.IISW3CReader.constructLineEntry(IISW3CReader.java:176)

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.AbstractW3CReader.readLogEntry(AbstractW3CReader.java:233)

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.DirectoryReader.readAndPost(DirectoryReader.java:952)

at com.trigeo.puma.tools.fast.readers.DirectoryReader.run(DirectoryReader.java:416)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

at com.trigeo.util.TriGeoThread.run(TriGeoThread.java:57)

I'm not sure why it would skip this particular line as they are peppered throughout the IIS logs.  Just got another one:

[IP] Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;MSIE+6.0;+MS+Web+Services+Client+Protocol+1.1.4322.2503) 200 0 0 77.

We upped the log details on all our webservers and removed the slash at the end of the log path dir.

Capture.JPG

Now its working fine.