1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 14, 2013 2:50 PM by Lawrence Garvin

new license fail to work, cant get any support from Solarwinds (;

wanine39

I have paid to update  my LEM license from 100 to 250. After TRYING to get the new license to work, the LEM will not work anymore.

LEM  tells me that the new license is for another product. My LEM is on a closed site, thus I have to d/l the license. I have many sw products, thus I know how to d/l and install
      licenses. But my LEM does not like any new license.  

I called their support line and got support number. Then wait for a person to talk 20 minutes later, still no one. I left a vm for a call
      back and no one called back.

I called SW support again . Once again I had to wait  20 minutes until some will talk to me (; They gave me a 2nd license . same problem.

I called SW support again.. Once again I had to wait  15  minutes until some will talk to me (; They gave me a 3rd license . same problem.

I have asked LEm support for a fix ...... no reply

I am very unhappy on the poor support this year from SW . This is bad support. if no one can answer the phone then drop phone support!. I left a vm for a call back and no one called back.

I have been waiting for two weeks to get a proper phone number so that I can call them directly; no reply!

For previous tickets to NPM and NCM, I get a proper direct number to call, but not from you. From LEW support, they hide behind the 800 phone number

Does anyone else have this issue with new LEM license? I need help as SW support group are not helping me.