This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Win 8 connectivity using VPN across a radius server

I recently purchased a new win 8 laptop. After getting it setup and Dameware Mini Remote Control installed I am unable to connect to any or our companies computers. I of course first connect using a VPN connection. Once that is established it should be as if I am on our companies network but something is keeping me from connecting. If I bring the laptop to the office and connect to our companies wifi network then I can connect to any computer.

So, my question is what is different about Win 8 than Vista which I was using. The VPN connection and software are still the same. I am still attempting to connect using Dameware. The only difference I see is I am now using Win 8 and I am using a newer version of Dameware. Can anyone shed some light on this or give me some things to try?

Thanks