This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Having trouble with Netflow data after migration

FormerMember
FormerMember

I am new to Solarwinds, so please bear with me.  We have recently migrated Solarwinds to a new server.  Before migrating, I updated all of the snmp-server and snmp-client commands on our Foundry switches to point to the ip address of new server.  NPM is working fine, and all equipment show as being up.  However, the new server is not receiving any netflow data.  I ran wireshark on the server and it is not recieving any SNMP data on port 2055.  I have double checked our firewall and the switch configurations.  Need help.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Problem is solved.  The sflow destination address needed to be updated.  I updated the snmp-server and snmp-client addresses but forgot about sflow.  Duh....

If you are having trouble with Netflow Data, I highly recommend doing a wireshark capture on the Orion server.