This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom chart in Web Report Designer

First off, I love the new Web Report Designer.  Very well put together for the most part and i can now finally supply the one thing managers always clamor for....CHARTS.

However, I have something i am struggling with.  I want a chart that I supply the data points and captions for.  I have a SQL query that will sum and then average the CPU and Memory usage for several systems over a month's time.  That gives me a single value for that month which is the average of average usage on that set of servers.  I want to chart that along side several other sets of servers.  This sounds easy, but I cannot figure it out!

The attached files should what I want (and can do in Excel in 15 seconds) and what my SQL query returns.  It should be a single column for each numeric value within a range relative to the values.

attachments.zip