is there anyone out there??
Hi vger2013, our QA will try to reproduce the problem. Have you tried to reinstall it?
Can you please also give us some more information?
1. FTP Voyager version, exact OS version (any SP installed?), any antivirus/firewall software installed that might interfere with Voyager?
2. Was is upgrade/clean install? Is the issue still present after clean install with default settings?
3. Steps to reproduce (is it doing by only opening and closing FTP Voyager?)
4. Is there any other computer with win 7 x64 where he can try it?
5. What is the location of directory opened in FTP voyager (local/remote browser window)?
6. FTP Voyager setting files