The first thing I would do is make sure that the connector pack was the latest and greatest: SolarWinds Knowledge Base :: How to apply a LEM connector update package
I've looked through the latest, though, and I don't think that Motorola's switches are matched. If a connector is needed, try the following:
- Open an SSH session to your LEM
- Go to the Appliance menu
- Run the command EXPORTSYSLOG
- Select the local facility that the Motorola switches are logging to and export it (this will require a CIFS share and you'll get a tar.gz)
- If the syslog is large (> 3-5MB), you might consider pointing the devices to their own local facility for a day so you can export a log that is all relevant and smaller
- 1000 lines of the same syslog message is less useful than 50 unique lines from the same device. Variety is useful to the people who make connectors!
- Open a support ticket with Solarwinds, and they can work with you to get a connector created
There is no guaranteed time frame for getting a new connector, but that would at least get you moving towards a solution.