This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Integrate Virtualization Manager

I am currently unable to view Storage/Sprawl/resources while inside solarwinds Orion

it simple tells me to integrate with virtualization manager..

WhenI try to re integrate it and it fails saying

'Unable to connect to the specified address'

has anyone else ran into this issue?

Capture.PNG

Note*I did change the database setting to use port 80 inorder to bypass the cert error.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

I know there are some weird issues with getting the dashboards to show up sometimes due to cookie issues but in my new setup I went to Settings in NPM then virtualization settings and set it up there and I didn't have any major issues.  Also make sure if you changed the port it uses put that port in the integration section, I know it normally defaults to 443.

• The IP Address that you are trying to integrate it to, that is the IP address of the virtual appliance of Virtualization Manager, correct?  +1 to bhopkins, the integration piece wants to login with the https link of VMan on 443, and as far as I know, there isn't a way to change that in the DB.

• Most issues with cookies and certificates can be found here:

SolarWinds Knowledge Base :: VMan Loading Error in Orion Web Console

If all your virtual resources are set up on both the Virtualization Manager and Orion side and you are still seeing this error, try restarting the Orion services.

Let us know if you need more help.