This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Problem getting data using SWQL studio from Orion.Netflow.ConversationsTop NTA 3.11

I just submitted the default select query from SWQL studio for Orion.Netflow.ConversationsTop, which gives me the error shown below

The parameter(s) 'Filter, Limit, TopKey' are missing for entity, Orion.NetFlow.ConversationsTop

I assume it actually needs a date range filter to work, but I can't figure out the syntax.

The closest post I found was this one about NetFlow.IPAddressGroups, but I could not get the suggested filter to work with ConversationsTop

How to fetch Total Ingress & Egress Bytes for Orion.NetFlow.IPAddressGroups using SDK

Trying something like this, but I'm really guessing now

SELECT ConversationID, IPSort1, IPAddress1, HostName1, IPSort2, IPAddress2, HostName2, NodeID, InterfaceID, TotalBytes, TotalPackets, TotalBytesIngress, TotalBytesEgress, TotalPacketsIngress, TotalPacketsEgress

FROM Orion.NetFlow.ConversationsTop(Filter='NSF:TD:2013-10-16T09:00:00~2013-10-16T10:00:00,1,True,True;FD:Ingress;G:6', Limit=5, Rx=True, Tx=True, TopKey='')

"Unkown parameter Tx, Rx"

Anybody know what filter or syntax I should use?

Thanks

Simon