This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How in a group or page display CPU & Memory of all node

There are several questions to ask the NPM :

1. How in a group or page display CPU & Memory of all node gauge or chart ( no Top N ) ?

2. Use Universal Device Poller(UnDP) created poller , How in a group or page display all assigned element of UnDP ( gauge or chart ) ?

Thank you !

• make custom modules with Orion Network Atlas?

• Atlas seem can not display gauge or chart,

I just want to see from a page, all of the device's CPU & Memory values.

There are ways to do it ?

• add "Custom object resource" to a view, then add your group.

you should be able to add a single node or a group, and then should be able to select the object resource to show.

i.e. "Disk Volumes" "Memory Usage" "CPU Load" "Availability" etc...

• add "Custom object resource" to a view, then add your group.

you should be able to add a single node or a group, and then should be able to select the object resource to show.

i.e. "Disk Volumes" "Memory Usage" "CPU Load" "Availability" etc...

Can't seem to be able to do what paulwang asked: auto-populate CPU load / activity charts for all members of a group:

Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 6.47.42 PM.png

Don't see anything CPU-related among "object resources" above. Did I miss it?

Yes, you can do it based on nodes, but that means you have to re-create / modify the view anytime group membership changes:

Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 6.49.19 PM.png

... unless I missed something? If I didn't: bummer.

• Actually I am not sure if the OP wanted one chart displaying all desired data, like this:

Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 7.35.05 PM.png

...or individual CPU / memory load charts for each node, separately, but all grouped together in one view. I need the latter. Will open a new thread.