This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Connector Profile Import

A while back I had a support case open for the fact I was unable to import connector profiles via the web console which the support team confirmed as a bug.  I recently received a follow-up indicating that was resolved in the most recent version.

Today I am setting up a two new LEM environments on the most current version including HotFix1.  I exported the connector profile and when attempting to import it to the other system I was met with the same experience as before.  It let me select a profile to import, I clicked "open" and the window disappears but no import.

I just called support on this and they indicated they never use this and didn't know if it worked or not.

I am curious, has anybody else successfully used this feature via the web console?