I am not sure where to post this, i hope its ok to post here, but i really feel that i should warn other not to make same mistake which i did and how to recover from it, because i found no fix for it on internet.
I was creating regular (not admin) user for NPM and while i was going through every details of it, I found something that I wanted to change on my admin account also (temperature units from F to C) so I opened my admin account in another window, edited and than saved both accounts. Outcome was horrible, my built in admin account lost admin privileges and i had NO account with admin privileges on NPM server, not even one.
I went to database manager, netperfmon database, queried Accounts and in admin account row changed property:"AllowAdmin" to "Y" from "N", you can see attached the screenshot.
Thanks! Did exactly the same "mistake". This saved the day.