This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Audit trail & account permissions

Hi, am using NPM 10.4 & am loving the auditing that's been implemented - very very useful indeed!

However, we have a generic account setup for our Servicedesk here which doesn't have the Admin privilege as part of the account, using this login, the auditing aspect is not available? I'd really like to know (having looked through the various options under account settings) what, if anything I can tweak to allow this without having to grant this permission (Admin) ?

I don't really understand why auditing wouldn't just be available for any account (mind you, I have been known to miss the blindingly obvious before, so am happy if someone points this out to me)

I realise I could create a bunch of individual accounts & so on, but really don't want to go down that road at this time.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel