This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is there a way to access FrontBase db if the normal whd username/password does not work?

Our instance of WHD is down hard, server rebooted itself and am being asked to reconnect to database. Prompted with drop down for Vendor (DB type - we used FrontBase embedded), host, username & password.

Using traditional whd/whd as username and password I am getting connection refused.

Attempting to open FrontBase Manager fails.

I have been backing this up since 2006, all attempts to recover using previous backups results in segmentation fault in command line.

I've reinstalled and setup a clean install for our user base, we have no access to our legacy data.

I have run a fresh install on another system and tried multiple attempts of either getting into db using FrontBase Manager or connecting FB database through the web access.

Is there a way to get in through some other means? I have tried the original Joe Admin account (admin/admin), FAQ's for stopping/starting and migrating, as well as restoring - which mentioned earlier fails w/ a segmentation fault.