This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SQL ERROR - Invalid Object Name: 'NetflowApplicationSummary'

I'm attempting to run a modified version of the "Top 100 Conversations including Applications" report from the Report Writer in Orion and I keep getting the following SQL error:

Invalid Object Name: 'NetflowApplicationSummary'

I thought perhaps it might have just been the modification I made to the sql to change the time range (to 1 hour) but the original report bombed too in the same way. I don't know if I've ever run this report before (thinking I haven't) so I don't know if it has ever worked. Does anybody know what the problem might be? I'm under the gun to capture and report netflow data to upper mgmt for a usage analysis issue and I'm not having a lot of luck with using Orion to do it.

Thanks for any assistance!

John Whitten

(My Orion parts: Orion 2013.1.0 / NPM 10.5 / SAM 5.5.0 / NTA 3.11.0 / IVIM 1.6.0).

8-7-2013 12-20-09 PM.jpg