This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Cannot install DameWare Mini Remote Control 9.0

WHen I try to install DameWare Mini Remote Control 9.0, I get  "there is a problem with this windows installer package. A program run as part of teh setup did not finish as expected." I checked teh app log and get :

Product: DameWare Mini Remote Control 9.0 -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.  Action APPDIR, location: C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\DameWare Mini Remote Control 9.0\, command: "C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\DameWare Mini Remote Control 9.0\SolarWinds.MRC.Licensor.exe"

The description for Event ID 0 from source Installer Registerer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ErrorReference:IECookie Error:ErrorCode:12

I tried loading version 10 qand get the same thing.  Any ideas?