This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

I miss the old charts

Am I the only one that misses the old charting?

I think the newer ones "look" fresher and nicer but functionally I miss the old charts.  Specifically the ability to just quickly click on one anywhere (without any danged mouse overs blocking the chart) and being able to quickly modify/drill down on it and massage it however you need to.

Not really a complaint just something I have been wanting to mention.

Thanks,

Donnie

• To drill down, click the "export" button in the corner. It takes you to the same drill-down screen.

The one piece i miss is the right-click, save image as option. But I installed the "Awesome Screenshot" add-on into Firefox, and that gets me what I need (plus it works in a whole host of OTHER screengrab situations).

IM(ns)HO, the benefits of the new graphs far outweigh the comfort of the old style.

• I know how to do it, my point was I miss the previous version.  Although even using export you have those annoying mouse overs!

Having to install an add-on to do something you were doing before I think adds to my sentiment.