This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Since V10 - Maintenance expiration message

FormerMember
FormerMember

Since version 10, the message "Maintenance expires in xx days" appear every time that we launch the software and stay in orange at the top of the main window.

Is there any way to deactivate definitively this as the maintenance is not mandatory with the product ?

• Hi maj,

If you've already renewed maintenance then you should be able to get rid of the banner by parking or deactivating your license with the License Manager application.  The banner popping up even after you've renewed maintenance is part of an issue we're resolving on the licensing server this week.

Thanks,

Craig

• We are having this same issue and we have renewed our subscription and upgraded to v11.  We still get the same message that our Maintenance expires in 10 days.  How do I get this message resolved?

• Try doing a synchronize in Solarwinds License Manager.

• Hi

Please make sure the machine is connected to the internet, and as already mentioned above Run license Manager- if you don't have it installed go to> start> all programs> Solarwinds and you will find HTML shortcutlink for  download. once installed run license manager and click Synchronize. it will check your licencees and  if you have renewed license a  new license will be downloaded and applied. 

• Thanks for the help I got it working now and my license is up to date.

• fuco wrote:

Hi

Please make sure the machine is connected to the internet, and as already mentioned above Run license Manager- if you don't have it installed go to> start> all programs> Solarwinds and you will find HTML shortcutlink for  download. once installed run license manager and click Synchronize. it will check your licencees and  if you have renewed license a  new license will be downloaded and applied.

Hi, what if the server doesn't have internet connection, is it possible to do the license synchronization using license manager? Thanks.01. Synchronization.JPG