This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Summarizing Node Availability Using Custom Properties

I've built a report to work around the flaw in group availability.  Basically, I needed to provide group availability as a measure of service availability for groups of nodes.  I used custom properties to allow me to build group reports as using the groups plus the nodes meant some custom SQL that was over my head.  I've built a nice report that gives all nodes for each of my three custom properties (class_group, hardware_group, service_group) where the availability is less than 100% for the previous month.

Now the hard part.

Any ideas how I can build a summary, by custom property (remembering that each custom property has a series of values to group nodes together), for availability?  Basically, I'm looking for a report that would list something like:

Class_Group

Property_1     97%

Property_2     98%

Property_3     100%

Hardware_Group

Property_1     97%

Property_2     98%

Property_3     100%

I think I need to go tap a SQL resource to make this work, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else had worked through this problem already.

Be well.