This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Alert Email problems

Hey all, relatively new to Alert Manager and having some problems setting up the Alert Emails.

Current Outage alert is set to Monitor Type= Node. This sends an outage email for ANY node that is down. I have sorted our nodes into servers, network infrastructure and remote locations by creating groups. I know am trying to setup separate alerts for each group based on Up\Down status. The problem I am having is that in our alert emails now we include the URL for the node in SolarWinds and the IP Address. In the Node type monitor this is fine as these variable exist in the table. However, when switching to Type of Property to Monitor= Group Member, I an having a lot of problems pulling this info into the email. Any suggestions?

All tables are pretty much out-of-box setup.