This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Vista Alert Detected with NTSecurity Tool??????

Good Morning Guys,

Slightly confused here and I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out.

Over the last few days several of our Windows Agents have reported the following events under "LEM Internal Events"

LEMScreenshot.png

EventInfo: Vista Alert Detected with NTSecurity Tool

This only seems aparent on our Windows 7 clients as we do NOT run any Windows Vista clients. The details specify that the windows security log tool should be changed to use the Windows NT/2000/XP security tool????? 

Could this be possibly be related tot he connectors on the manager\appliance?????

Thanks

matt

• When you initially setup the agent it defaults the connector to windows 2000/xp security instead of vista/7 security. what you want to do is go to manage, then select nodes, then for each machine remove the 2000/xp security connector and change it to vista/7 security plugin. you could also automate this by building a connector profile that includes this items as well.

• Thanks for the info, this seems to make more sense to me now, how would you configure a connector profile?

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to mattrvbc

From Build > Groups. You can hit + to create a Connector Profile and use one of the agents that you've already fixed as the "Template", then add the other ones after you save it.