This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Configuring LEM Connectors for HP Firewall Devices

Hi All,

Our office has just put in a new HP Firewall (A-F10000-S-EI) which has been set up to forward all logs to the LEM appliance.

I can see these logs coming into a LEM log file but I can not find the correct connector to configure to ensure that it shows up in the LEM console.

HP switches were not a problem but no idea about the HP Firewall.

Any help would be appreciated.

• There doesn't appear to be a connector for hp firewalls as of yet. you can setup rule alerting since you can receive the logs, but if you want a connector your best bet would be to submit a feature request through these forums, but theres no guarantee if/when solarwinds will get to it.

• Thanks for the reply Antioch.

How would I set up the rules when I cant actually see what's coming through? Sorry if it seems like a dumb question.

• I just went back and re-read your post, I thought you meant you were seeing the log files in ndepth view on the lem console. I see now that you just meant a log file, your right there wont be any way to setup rules unless you can view the files within lem console itself. unfortunately it looks like you stuck unless a connector is put out to parse your logs