This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Interface Errors and discards - in 10.5

Hi,

I have a pretty large summary view I created indicating bandwidth usage and % utilization as well as interface errors and discards. I upgraded to NPM 10.5 last week. Ever since I get an error on the Interface errors and Discards sections.

Unexpected Website Error

The file '/Orion/NPM/Resources/InterfaceDetails/InterfaceErrors.ascx' does not exist.

Was this resource removed or changed?

• this resource has not been changed and I'm not aware of this as a known issue. Could you please contact our support team?

• Michal,

Thank you, I did speak to someone yesterday in support. He told me the same thing, but was not able to tell me where to find the resource. He also mentioned that the resource was not available in the summary view that I had created. I am guessing that changed, as it was clearly available prior to the 10.5 getting installed.

Does that sound right to you? any thoughts on why it broke as it did?

• Michal, I found what changed.  my report is set up as a summary view that gets emailed out as a PDF.

it appears to me that  "Interface Errors and Discards" is now, no longer an available resource for a summary view. I can find it if I set up a Component Detail view.  it will be a lot of work to rewrite the report, so I will see if they need to see it.