1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 18, 2013 4:08 AM by juniordev

Add Pollers & Node Details

juniordev

Hi guys,

Is there any way/method to add the pollers (Orion.Pollers entries) for the node? (I am using C#)

Actually, the problem is node details are not shown after adding nodes. I enter edit node page, test SNMP and submit, the problem is gone. What is the problem and solution?

• Re: Add Pollers & Node Details
          juniordev

Okay, I got solution. When I create a node, location and contact information is null. I put '' string, the problem is solved. That comment  is help for me. Also add poller code block is below.

string uri_Details = swis.Create("Orion.Pollers", new PropertyBag         

{

{"NetObject", pbPollers.NetObject},

{"NetObjectType", pbPollers.NetObjectType},

{"NetObjectID", pbPollers.NetObjectID},

{"PollerType", "N.Details.SNMP.Generic"}

});