This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Customised View hyperlink - trying to bring in Node ID number

I have created a specific high level LAN map showing WAN routers for a number of sites. I have created a customised view for when each of these nodes is displayed showing  specific charts and details which is different to the standard Node Detail screen.

My issue is that I can make this happen by manually updating the hyperlink to be

hostname/.../NodeDetails.aspx

where N:nnn is the Node ID for the object.

I want to amend the hyperlink to pull in the Node ID from the selected node object so I can just cut and paste the same line into each of the node hyperlinks without having to amend each number individually.

I have tried amending to netobject=N:${NodeID}  , netobject=N:${ComponentID} and a few other variations without success. These just return 'Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation' error.

Please can anyone point out where I am going wrong?

Thanks