2 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2013 3:18 PM by sean.martinez

Need Simple Help, 1-view , multiple interface utilization stats from dif. devices

jickfooo

I've try this every couple of years in hope I can figure it or if a solution has been created.

I just want a simple view, that shows the Min/Max/Average bits per second of the serial interface of a router, in another column I want the same thing, of a different router.

Am I just dumb and this is really easy ? Could someone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks,
      Justin

• Re: Need Simple Help, 1-view , multiple interface utilization stats from dif. devices
          Bahlkris

I could be wrong but I don't think there is a view that incorporates interface resources from multiple nodes.  Feature request!

You could get there in a round a bout way with a map, but you wouldn't have your graphs.  It would be more of a 10,000 ft view of X number of routers with the Y number of serial interfaces in a good/warning/critical LED light state.  Graphs would be a click or two away.

Message was edited by: Bahlkris

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Need Simple Help, 1-view , multiple interface utilization stats from dif. devices
            sean.martinez

Multiple Interfaces Chart is the Resource that you can use to add to the Page, but there is one limitation. We do not incorporate the Min/Max/Avg as a single chart for Multiple Interfaces. With this method you will have to determine whether you would like to display Min bps, Max bps, or Avg bps.

You can add this Resource to your Node Details to automatically show the Top Interfaces for all devices, or for your scenario, place this Resource on a Summary View and select specific Interfaces you would like to Display.

Add the "Multiple Interfaces Chart" Resource to the Page, then go into the Page and select Edit.

You will notice that you have multiple selections for selecting the type of Chart, and then select the Radio Button for Select specific interfaces.

1 of 1 people found this helpful