This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Chart Size changes do not stick

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi All,

Firstly, I'm on Orion Core version 2012.1.1, SAM 5.0.1 and NPM 10.3.1.

I'm having some trouble with chart sizes. I've created myself a new SAM Application Template with its own Custom Application Details View (lets call it MyAppView) and added a "Custom Chart - Line Graph" and a "Multiple Object Chart" to the page. I'd like to change the height of the chart so I can fit both on my dashboard screen without having to scroll.

I click on each of the charts but when I adjust the Height parameter in the Chart Size section, it doesn't apply the change to the MyAppView page.

For "Custom Chart - Line Graph" I can change the Height value from 0 to 200 and click 'refresh' to see the change on-screen, however there isn't a 'submit' button for me to click to persist the change. If I go back to the MyAppView page and refresh, the change doesn't seem to have been applied.

Similarly, for the "Multiple Object Chart" on the MyAppView page I get a drop-down within the chart itself which I can use to select the entry "Edit Chart". If I do that I get a similar page, however this one gives me a 'submit' button as well as a 'refresh' button. However, even if I enter the new value and hit the 'submit' button, the change doesn't get applied to MyAppView.

Is this something that should work how I'm expecting it to or have I misunderstood the feature?

Thanks,

James