@Aneesh - apologies for the delayed response!
SolarWinds Web Help Desk is a 100% Web-based help desk and asset management software that's designed to simplify and streamline your incident management processes. We just released a new version a few weeks ago, with the following new features and enhancements:
- Improved LDAP Directory and Active Directory auto-discovery
- Native Asset Discovery (using WMI)
- Native integration of Asset Database with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM), Network Configuration Manager (NCM) and Server and Application Monitor asset databases (SAM)
- Native integration with Alerts from SolarWinds NPM, NCM and SAM
- New Getting Started wizard
- Automatic setup of WHD database in the wizard
- Support for Windows 2012, Windows 8 (only for evaluation version of WHD)
- Support for MS SQL 2012, support for embedded PostgreSQL database
- Migration utility from Frontbase to PostgreSQL
You can get a brief of the key features that we have implemented in this new version here.
Please feel free to TEST DRIVE Web Help Desk, and let us know if you have questions.
Thanks Naren for your Help. Much Appreciated
I sent you detailed comparison of WHD and Kaseya into email, hope it helps.
Have a good day,
Thanks Peter for your Help. Much Appreciated