1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 18, 2015 7:37 AM by MathieuJM

Issues creating new object in Web Help Desk and SQL with a duplicate key

efoster

There was a problem adding the client com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOGeneralAdaptorException: EvaluateExpression failed: : Next exception:SQL State:23000 -- error code: 2627 -- msg: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__CLIENT__xxxxxxxxxxx'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.CLIENT'.

Does it pull the index using a function from SQL Server, or does the Web Help Desk app keep an index somewhere that I can reset?  SQL server doesn't appear to have any column set to Identity that I could locate.

Thanks in advance.

• Re: Issues creating new object in Web Help Desk and SQL with a duplicate key
          MathieuJM

hi,

we have the same behavior while trying to import PO from an excel file.

i can't find in the sql server db any duplicated key.

our message is the following one:

com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOGeneralAdaptorException: EvaluateExpression failed: : Next exception:SQL State:23000 -- error code: 547 -- msg: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "PO_ITEM_purchaseorder_FK". The conflict occurred in database "WebHelpDesk", table "dbo.PURCHASE_ORDER", column 'PURCHASE_ORDER_ID'.

is there any solution for this ?

Cheers