This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Admin account moved to groups

Hi All,

I recently tried adding a Windows group (which I couldn't get to work anyway) and for some reason my Admin account got moved into the "Groups" tab of account management. I know that it showed up alongside the Guest account under the "Individual Accounts" tab before I added the group, but it is now moved and I cannot log into the console using that account. Fortunately, I saw that it had moved to I created a clone of it under the individual accounts so I am still able to login with admin rights using that account, but I am locked out of the Admin account itself.

I looked in the DB and see that Guest, Admin, and the account I created are all in the "Accounts" table so it seems to me that I should still be able to login with any of them. Does anyone know why this happened or what I can do to fix it?

Thanks