I started using SW just 3 months back. From that time we started to add devices(around 700+ devices) & getting the auto back-up for nearly 100 devices.
Tuning the required alerts to send an e-mail, Atlas Map..,,,At that time SW performance is very good(I have done discovering devices by usnig 255.255.255.0 subnet range before . The result came with in 5 or 10 mins)
But now network discovery is not getting done fastly. Even for a single IP Address , it is taking more than 20 minutes to discover( I have tried with many IP Address options)Same result.
Kindly advice for any ways to get the good performance of web -tool .