This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report results differ between report writer and website

I created a custom report in the report designer to give me all the times for a particular node that packet loss was greater than 0 in the last 48 hours. I gave it a name specific to the location and device, and put in my custom reports group then saved it. When I run the preview in report designer it gives me what I expect which is a few pages with one column listing specific dates and times, and a second column that list the percent packet loss at that time. Everthing is good. However, when I go to my orion website and select the report from the reports page, it shows only one or two data points. I logged back in to the server and verified through report designer that it was still set as I had intended. I also tried opening the text file for the sql report and verifying that it looks like what I set up in the designer.

Does the website ignore some of the report design when running its reports? Any idea why this happens?

Thanks,

Laura