1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2013 4:49 PM by macnugetz

Scheduler V16 - display format Needs option to change

bill.davies

Hi All,

Recently upgraded from Voyager 14.1.0.4 to 16.0.2.0

Haven't played a lot with FTP Voyager but i am happy with the interface improvements.

Voyager Scheduler is another story however.

Our enviornment runs over 100 tasks daily, and we were really looknig forward to getting onto Win Server 2008 R2, and the latest/greatest version of Voyager.

But the Voyager Scheduler main interface with all the Blocks for each individual tasks is Horrible!!

and who came up with the option of selecting Tasks icons??

We are finding it extremely difficult to work with this scheduler with the number of tasks we have.

PLEASE, PLEASE - put in an option where the client has the opportunity to choose if they want the old style Scheduler Task lay out where it was all listed with sortable columns, or the newer style with the individual blocks.

I really do hope to hear from Solar Winds or RhinoSoft support on this soon....      Thank you.   Bill

• Re: Scheduler V16 - display format Needs option to change
          macnugetz

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the feedback.  Sorry to hear you're not happy with the changes.  I've logged this request; we'll take a look at what we can do in the next release from a usability perspective.  If you still have a valid license code for 14.1.0.4 you should be able to continue using that version.  I know that's not the answer you were looking for, but it is an option if the new interface is too cumbersome.

-Craig