This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Want to take an early look at some design ideas for reporting?

We have some design ideas for changes to reporting and would love some user feedback on our direction.  If you currently use Reports in Orion now, or would like to use them more if only they contained/allowed you to do X, then we want to talk to you! If you have 90 minutes of time to give any day between Thursday, February 14 to Tuesday, February 19, any time between 8am Central to noon on any of those days, then we'd love to talk to you!

We're particularly interested this time in talking to some newer users to reporting as well as people who have been using it a long time.  So newer users, don't be shy!  People who participate will get 2,000 points in thwack and the UX badge.  Please email kellie.mecham@solarwinds.com for more information or to sign up. 

Thanks!

Official disclaimer:  We are showing screenshots of design ideas.  It is what we are working, but we can’t make any promises or guarantees that what you will see will ship with any particular version.

• Kellie,

I just wanted to double check the time we set aside for the 19th. I have it as 9:30AM CST. Is that correct?

Brett Organ

Corona

• Hi Brett,

I just changed it about 5 minutes ago. Did you get the revised invitation? Please let me know. Thank you SO MUCH for your patience.

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:58 AM

To: Mecham, Kellie

Subject: Re: - Want to take an early look at some design ideas for reporting?

thwack<thwack.solarwinds.com/index.jspa>

created by borgan<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../borgan> in Network Performance Monitor - View the full discussion<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../192848

• I did. Thanks. Talk to you then.

• Thanks!

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:06 AM

created by borgan<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../borgan> in Network Performance Monitor - View the full discussion<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../192850

• I would love to participate in this. I sent you an email.

• Hi,

We’d love your feedback! Can I get your name and a direct email for you, as well as some suggestions for a 90-minute block of time between this Thursday and next Tuesday (ideally, any time between 8am and 12 noon Central time) which would work for you?

Thank you!

Kellie

Kellie Mecham

Principal User Experience Researcher | SolarWinds – Unexpected Simplicity

kellie.mecham@solarwinds.com<mailto:kellie.mecham@solarwinds.com>

Office: 512.874.3315

Our Products: network<www.solarwinds.com/network-management-software.aspx> | systems and applications<www.solarwinds.com/application-server-management-software.aspx> | virtualization<www.solarwinds.com/virtualization-management-software.aspx> | storage<www.solarwinds.com/storage-SAN-management-software.aspx> | SIEM<www.solarwinds.com/SIEM-security-information-event-management-software.aspx>

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:58 AM

created by bsciencefiction.tv<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../bsciencefiction.tv> in Network Performance Monitor - View the full discussion<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../192853