Thanks for posting this SUPERFLY99. We ugpraded last night and already I had engineers asking me if we could present in Celsius. Before responding to them, I checked thwack, saw your comment, verified it, then gave them the good news. Thank you for making me look good.
Hey no worries
It is strange that you have beside Temperature Unit description "This allows the user to view the Real-Time Process Explorer."
- It is normally beside "Real-Time Process Explorer" settings.
I have the same issue. Temperatures are shown in F, but when I change it to C, it reverts back to F. I'm on the newer 10.7.2 RC version of NPM
you can configure temperature units in three ways.
- In Settings - Manage Accounts - Edit user account - In "Hardware Health Package Settings" section. There is "Temperature Unit".
- In Settings - Manage Accounts - Edit user account - In "Server & Application Monitor Settings" section. There is "Temperature Unit". (If you have installed SAM)
- In the resource "Current Hardware Health" - Click Edit button
Can you set all 3 ways to same settings and check the situation?
Can you describe what version you have upgraded from?
- Before upgrade you had Celsius/Fahrenheit?
Also what is the exact behavior?
- You change Fahrenheit to Celsius click Submit, but when the page reload there is Fahrenheit?