2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2013 3:50 PM by ShadowLawz

NPM interface and cpu stats not updating in node summary after upgrading to 10.4

ShadowLawz

Hello,

I recently upgraded one of our NPM instances to 10.4 and thought it went off without a hitch, however I have been noticing some oddities and need to know if I am just missing something.  As an example when I look at a node summary the CPU and Interface graphs are showing stale data from around the time of the upgrade.  It does this across SNMP enabled devices: windows, net-snmp, cisco, juniper, etc....I have tried running through the configuration wizard again and reloaded the database, application and website to no joy.  We also have 4 other Orion modules installed for this instance but I have not upgraded them yet b/c I wanted to see how NPM 10.4 ran before doing the whole lot.  Currently installed with NPM 10.4 : SAM 5.0.0, IPAM 2.0.1, IPSLAMGR 3.5.1, NTA 3.9.0, IVIM 1.5.0.  Does anyone know of any conflicts that could be caused by these pairings which would cause the issues I am seeing?  Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.  Please see the imaged of the graphs showing the stale data and then no data afterwards....

Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 1.33.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 1.07.59 PM.png