This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Created rule doesn't respond corectly

FormerMember
FormerMember

Going straight to business..

I've modified a Nato5/Rule Library rule (Non-Admin Server Logon - Non-Admin User Logs on to a Server, Log Them Off!), so that it tracks when Non-Admin user logs to any server that has Agent installed, sends an email to specified user.

The problem is that I receive an email even when an user from Admin group logs in, which I don't want to. So I've played with the rule, and groups a bit, but I just can't get the rule to respond as intended. So, any help appreciated.
Here's the screenshoot of a rule:

Lem_rule.jpg

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

My guess is that the group "Admin Groups" should probably be a list of your admin users, instead of admin groups (we probably used it as a placeholder in the NATO5/Library rule).

If you have LEM hooked up to Active Directory, you could use an AD group there that contained all of your admin users. Alternatively, you could go edit/create a User-Defined Group that had the list of admin users in it.

You might also need to use DestinationAccount instead of SourceAccount.