This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

LEM on Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V

Hello Everyone,

I am just starting to work with LEM and I am experiencing problems with trying to get an IP address associated with it in Hyper-V.

I have setup the LEM instance to use the same interface that the server is using for communication to the network, with this option choosen I boot up LEM and it goes through its 'power on' phase and then it comes to a blue screen indicating there is no IP address assisnged.  I even tried using another interface on the server just in case but same problem.

The only noticable item I can see right now is that when LEM powers up it looks as if it is doing some sort of DHCP discovery and I am wondering if perhaps my problem may be linked to this?

So if this is my problem, I can state that we do not use DHCP in our environment and can anyone tell me how to configure LEM to use a static IP address?

Thanks,

STG